• New tooth geometry for improved cutting & feeding performance on the Pro Blade!
• The '5 in 1' blade group is a specific blade group that fits on specialty clippers such as the Arco, Bravura, Chromado and Li+pro interchangeably. They are easily detachable which makes them easier to clean than standard blades that require screws to be taken out for cleaning and maintenance.
• The '5 in 1' blade is unique because it has 5 of the top used blade sizes integrated into just one blade, saving time and costs.
• There are currently 5 blades in this series: 2179-301 Fine; 2179-401 Coarse; 41884-7190 Pro Blade Fine; 41854-7603 Champion Blade; & 41873-7200 Non-Adjustable blade
• This is the 41884-7190 Pro Blade Fine: It currently comes attached with the Li+Pro units. It is also sold separately as a replacement blade.
• New dirt shield that covers the back of the blade allowing for easier cleaning & longer life of the blade
• This blade has a covered back, (the back of the blade is not open with this part number like the other blades are), this is a maintenance improvement that allows easier cleanig than before. The covered back does not allow as much hair and debris to get stuck between the blade and the clipper.
Stronger adjustable tab for less breakage & optimal blade usage